While on the Aeolus, there are many objects there that had manifested from Jess's reality.
- The symbol on the drum of the marching band matches the symbol of the drum found in the ballroom of the ship.
- 237 is the number for a cabin that was seen on the ship. 237 is the house number of Jess.
- Jess's watch matches the clock in the ballroom.
- There are a number of recurring items seen on the ship and in the 'real world'.
- The number of 'If they board kill them all' notes.
- The number of Jess's locket.
- The number of dead Sallys.
- The number of dead seagulls.
- Main article: Seagulls.
The manifestations that were listed above are present because they are likely to have been in the reality existing before the time loops occurred. At some point before the loops, Jess has encountered those objects in the primary universe.
|Characters||Jess - Greg - Victor - Tommy - Sally - Driver - Downey - Heather|
|Locations||Aeolus (ship) - Miami - Ballroom - Theater - Triangle (sailboat) - Cabin 237 - Harbor - The Armory - Jess's Home - Engine Room - Atlantic Ocean|
|Music||Triangle (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)|
|Galleries||Triangle (Gallery) - Jess/Gallery - Greg/Gallery - Victor/Gallery - Sally/Gallery - Downey/Gallery - Heather/Gallery - Tommy/Gallery - Driver/Gallery - Posters|
|Greek Mythology||Aeolus (god) - Sisyphus - Thanatos - Hermes - Ares - Persephone|
|Items||Jess's Keys - Remington Model 870 - Kitchen Knife - Fire Axe - Record Player - Mirrors - Jess's Locket - Sledge Hammer|
|Terms/Concepts||Time Loop - Manifestation - Déjà vu|
|Vehicles||Audi 80 B3 - Dodge Ram Van - Ford Crown Victoria - Holden Barina - Kenworth W-924 - Mitsubishi Lancer - Volkswagen Camper|